Monday, June 1, 2009

Weather

Threatening clouds from a few days ago.

So, the past few weeks or so have been filled with weather. Specifically, the cloudy thundery wet weather. It is almost as if the monsoon season is here early. Now, I'm all for rain since the region has been in a long drawn out drought for the last several years. But, it's been interfering with my riding schedule. Oh, I don't mind riding in the rain if I need to, but, when I start thinking about going for a ride, but there are threatening storm clouds overhead, it doesn't do much for my motivation to go riding.

Today, however, was the first day that the storm clouds kept a decent distance. So, I decided that I would go on a fairly longish ride home from work. It was good, especially after a weekend of wanting to ride and being scared off by threatening clouds.

Mileage: 10.9

No comments: