Friday, June 12, 2009

That was easy.

So, after stripping all the parts off the B-52's frame, I took it in to Absolute today with the help of a funky new attachment I built for Henry's rack:

I'm Henry!

It's something I've had planned in my head for a while now, so I hurried up and built it today to take the frame in to Absolute.

The good news is that Giant will most likely warranty the frame once Absolute sends them a picture of the crack in the frame and the sales receipt. This makes me happy and relieved. I should hear back from Absolute on Monday with the final verdict from Giant next week.

The bad news is that I'm without my mountain bike for an undetermined amount of time. I just got it back up and working, too.

I'll live.

Better pictures of the crack after I stripped the frame and cleaned it a little:



Mileage: 7.2 so far.

No comments: