Monday, March 2, 2009

A Good Day for a Ride!

So, I decided to take the afternoon off from work. It really was too pretty to be in the shop. After taking an hour or two to relax (While I watched Trinity and Beyond: The Atomic Bomb Movie...) I took off on a ride on Henry. I ended up going from pavement, to mud, to snow, to dirt and rocky trails... all in all a nice variety of surfaces to test my Frankenbuild on. And Henry performed well. The gearing was a little too tall for some climbs, and I had to hop off and walk the rest of a hill, but all in all, I'm very happy with my bike. All it needs is fenders and racks.


Henry got a little dirty...

East Flagstaff, from McMillian Mesa.

Looking southwestward, across the mesa.

I picked up a hitchhiking cactus! It bit me when I took my shoe off.


Mileage: 31.3

No comments: