Monday, May 2, 2011

50 hour weeks will end me.

Yeah... working some overtime at work. The day I used to more or less dedicate to recovering from working four 10 hour days so I could spend the next two days riding is now spent making more donuts. Donuts that look suspiciously like picture frames. Mmm... donuts...

But all is not bad though... I've found that when I go on a long ride after a long day at work, I feel better the next day. This is a discovery I seem to make anew every year around this time, though this time it was harder to find, because, let's face it... at the end of the day, I just want to relax... and the thought of taking a 10+ mile route home versus a 2 mile ride home doesn't seem relaxing... until I actually do it.

It's not often one Big Dummy meets another. Henry makes a friend outside the bank today.

Looks like Spring to me... this was last week.

I've been trying to ride a motorcycle to work at least once a week, with a good after-work ride. So I took Slide up to Snowbowl the other day.

The weather is warming up, though the temperature is doing it's usual Flagstaff thing for spring, warm for a few days, then cold, with a generous side of wind. I'll be ramping up my outdoorsey stuff soon, I fear. It will be good.
Mileage: 15.5

No comments: