Monday, February 2, 2009

Bottle opener?

So along with the new rack and panniers, I've also purchased fenders. Batty has fender mounts, all that fun stuff, but the space between the rear wheel and the frame is too small to fit the fender. As a result I went out and got some Surly Tugnuts. The Tugnuts basically take the bicycle's horizontal dropouts and turn them into motorcycle style dropouts, which I'm by far more familiar with, so they seemed a perfect fit. Though Evan almost had me convinced on some Surly Monkeynuts, but they would have to order those.
At any rate, one of the things I love with these is that they turn my bicycle into a gigantic bottle opener. This isn't a "Oh, hey, they also work as a bottle opener!" thing. It's right there in the instructions to use it as a bottle opener. I love bicycles.

No comments: