Sunday, January 1, 2012

Merry New Year. Let's Ride Bikes!

Annnd, post number two of the day.

A few weeks ago Team Absolute started to organize a New Year's ride in Sedona. So of course I said yes, I'd be there.

It was warm, it was pretty, and the 15 or so of us took off from the Village of Oak Creek at about noon-thirty on some of the gnarliest trails I've been on yet.




There were flat tires, crashes, and I lost count of how many trees I bounced off.

Now... how did I get down there? I slid down!


Now, I'm tired, and I'm sore, and I have scrapes and scratches on my arms and legs, but it was good to be out on the trails. This was my first time using the bike carrier on Slide for a park 'n ride, and I feel a little more confident in it after today. I'll probably do more riding down there as a result.
Mileage: 15.8

No comments: