Thursday, February 10, 2011

Bike Vision

We're getting back into the normal Flagstaff weather trend that we all have a love-hate relationship with. You know, when it's 45 or more degrees outside, light breeze, sunny one day, then below freezing and windy the next day.

I've been trying to make the best of the warm days when they come, but what I've been lacking is a long ride. The type of ride that makes me feel good, like all my problems are so much easier because I just spent the last 8 hours kicking my own butt on a bike. Mountain or road, at this point it doesn't matter, I just need to get out and lose a day to spinning the cranks on a bike.

Anyways.

One of the things I love about riding my bikes everywhere is the things I see. Arguably, you see the same things from a car, but everything seems so much closer and real on a bike, and I feel like I see more, verses a car. It's also so much easier to stop and take in a scene, maybe pull out the camera and take a picture, without being in someone's way.

Food by bike: grocery store run from a couple weeks ago. Go go Surlys!

Define Irony. (Yes, it was on and grilling.)

I saw the last one at the store today, and had to share. Personally, I think it's awesome and ingenious, and I can't say anything bad about it.

Ride on, and see you some stuff.

Mileage: 6

No comments: